“Untitled Kintsugi 2020” ~ Is the title of my most recent painting. We can all feel the pressure crushing us into little pieces sometimes. She is crushed, cracked and broken, yet she is mended back together with gold – Inspired by the ancient Japanese art of Kintsugi and blending it with my Latin roots – […]
* Experiencing the wonderful art of Quentin Tarantino
* The battle in Oslo for tolls increase on cars in the city vs. money for better public transportation
* To make our dreams come true, we have to DARE even when fear strikes*
*Sandefjord, Tønsberg, Tjøme, Horten, Borre and Åsgårdstrand are places to see in Norway #TravelTuesday
* Whether you visit Crete as a Greek mythology fan, or to see the sights, or to relax, it is all worth while #TravelTuesday
* The story of how Pluto got demoted from a planet told so children can understand and have fun while doing so*
* Ready to visit Puerto Rico in the Caribbean? Here are a few tips from a local.