* Whether you visit Crete as a Greek mythology fan, or to see the sights, or to relax, it is all worth while #TravelTuesday
* A fun interview, recipe and book giveaway celebrating Apollo 11’s 50th year anniversary
I’ve taken a few days off from work here in Crete to enjoy the weather and the beach. It has been magical and I love it here. Can never get the island girl out of me. Today I needed to catch up with emails and reading some of my favorite children’s book blogs, and […]
* The story of how Pluto got demoted from a planet told so children can understand and have fun while doing so*
* To celebrate Father’s Day and being in the Best New Space Books 2019 list, “Thank You Mercury!” is FREE one more time
“Vibrant inter-planetary picture book…”
* For Travel Tuesday I’m writing about the “koselig” little city I live in, Horten, Norway *
* By Bob’s Books Blog
* Ready to visit Puerto Rico in the Caribbean? Here are a few tips from a local.
* Looking for books to teach your kids astronomy?