* A fun interview, recipe and book giveaway celebrating Apollo 11’s 50th year anniversary
“Young planet fans will enjoy this cute tale, which warms the heart.”
I’ve taken a few days off from work here in Crete to enjoy the weather and the beach. It has been magical and I love it here. Can never get the island girl out of me. Today I needed to catch up with emails and reading some of my favorite children’s book blogs, and […]
* The story of how Pluto got demoted from a planet told so children can understand and have fun while doing so*
“Vibrant inter-planetary picture book…”
* For Travel Tuesday I’m writing about the “koselig” little city I live in, Horten, Norway *
* By Bob’s Books Blog
* Ready to visit Puerto Rico in the Caribbean? Here are a few tips from a local.
* Looking for books to teach your kids astronomy?
Today and this year marks the 100th anniversary of Children’s Book Week and I am excited to be launching the book trailer to my first authored and illustrated children’s book “Thank You Mercury!” Children’s Book Week (in the U.S.) began their mission in 1919 with the belief that a book can change a child’s life. […]