My article “Inspiring The Artemis Generation” was featured in the About The Author section of the Latina Style Magazine. Read full article at http://magazine.latinastyle.com/about-the-author-inspiring-the-artemis-generation/. Thank you!
Enter for a chance to win “The Moon Show”!
Today I was Veteran Of The Day by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. I am proud to have served in the U.S. Army for 6 years active duty and am grateful to be honored today. Thank you! To read their full article, please visit https://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/70042/veteranoftheday-army-veteran-carmen-gloria-perez/
Why are planets and moons named after mythological figures?
One thing I’ve heard too many times is “You don’t look like you were in the military!” I was never quite sure what people meant by that because what is a military veteran supposed to look like? When I came to Norway I also discovered that apparently some people believe that if you join the […]
“Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.” – Pablo Picasso
* Experiencing the wonderful art of Quentin Tarantino
* The battle in Oslo for tolls increase on cars in the city vs. money for better public transportation
* To make our dreams come true, we have to DARE even when fear strikes*
*Sandefjord, Tønsberg, Tjøme, Horten, Borre and Åsgårdstrand are places to see in Norway #TravelTuesday
* Whether you visit Crete as a Greek mythology fan, or to see the sights, or to relax, it is all worth while #TravelTuesday
* A fun interview, recipe and book giveaway celebrating Apollo 11’s 50th year anniversary
“Young planet fans will enjoy this cute tale, which warms the heart.”
I’ve taken a few days off from work here in Crete to enjoy the weather and the beach. It has been magical and I love it here. Can never get the island girl out of me. Today I needed to catch up with emails and reading some of my favorite children’s book blogs, and […]
*Summertime in Crete
* The story of how Pluto got demoted from a planet told so children can understand and have fun while doing so*
* To celebrate Father’s Day and being in the Best New Space Books 2019 list, “Thank You Mercury!” is FREE one more time
“Vibrant inter-planetary picture book…”
* For Travel Tuesday I’m writing about the “koselig” little city I live in, Horten, Norway *
* By Bob’s Books Blog